Atlas Elektronik UK launched the new ARCIMS platform during DSEI 2013

During DSEI 2013, ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Launched its new ARCIMS platform (ATLAS Remote Combined Influence Minesweeping System). The ARCIMS system is the next generation unmanned Mine Counter Measures (MCM) solution to help meet military requirements. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK was able to bring to bear its decades of experi- ence in MCM capability with the work we have done with UK MOD and the Royal Navy and develop the system which is highly configurable by the user.
During DSEI 2013, ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Launched its new ARCIMS platform (ATLAS Remote Combined Influence Minesweeping System). The ARCIMS system is the next generation unmanned Mine Counter Measures (MCM) solution to help meet military requirements. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK was able to bring to bear its decades of experi- ence in MCM capability with the work we have done with UK MOD and the Royal Navy and develop the system which is highly configurable by the user.

a
DSEI 2013 Daily News - Atlas Elektronik at DSEI 2013

Atlas Elektronik UK launched the new ARCIMS platform during DSEI 2013

DAMEN Schelde Naval Shipbuilding introduced the new "Compact SIGMA" line during DSEI 2013, the International Defence & Security event in London, United Kingdom. Undoubtedly, one of the major advantages of the Compact SIGMA Series is that all of the good things from a large ship have been recreated in a smaller version, with ship sizes ranging from 600 tonnes to 1500 tonnes displacement and a length over all from 59 m to 87 m.
The ARCIMS system is the next generation unmanned Mine Counter Measures (MCM) solution to help meet military requirements

The extremely capable MCM system uses an 11m USV platform, transportable by road, ship and air to enable rapid deployment to an operational area. The system is also capable of being deployed and op- erated from the shore, from a surface ship and even hosted on a mine countermeasures vessel. It can be operated standalone or as part of the internatio nally renowned ATLAS Integrated Mine Counter Measures System (IMCMS).

The ARCIMS during the naval demonstration at DSEI 2013

ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK are in the final stages of supplying two ARCIMS to an under disclosed cus-
tomer and have been conducting extensive trials at our Bincleaves sea test facility. Our operation of ARCIMS in fully autonomous unmanned mode has proven the maturity of the technology and the ability to take the man out of the minefield.